Talking about money CAN be FUN!
Hi! I'm Jayne and I love talking about money. Check out the menu of topics, schedule of events and some podcast, videos and articles from past presentations.
Reach out if you'd like me to speak at your next event!Let's Chat
Ellegant Wealth Speaking Topics
Mission: Empowering women to show up and own their financial journey with Courage, Confidence & Wisdom!
Purpose: Women have been left out of the financial conversation too long and not provided with the tools to get them interested in the topic. Women have described the Ellegant Wealth experience as providing clarity, motivation & hope that is comprehensive, eye-opening & fun!
Signature Speaking Engagements:
In partnership with planners/advisors, foundations/non-profits, organizations, associations, women’s groups. Pricing dependent on variety of factors, including live or virtual, length of time, number of sessions.
- The Six Pillars to Financial Empowerment
- High level overview of the Six Pillars that I discuss in-depth in my courses (see Pillar titles in next bullet). Provide a nugget from each Pillar.
- Pull out any one of the Six Pillars and provide a deeper dive:
- Explore Your Money Beliefs
- Establish Your Financial Goals
- Know Your Net Worth
- Spend with Purpose
- Learn to Speak “Investments”
- Protect and Plan
- Ellegant Wealth 3-Part Series
- Providing three one-hour sessions covering three different pillars.
- Discover Your Financial Brilliance
- Provide three tangible steps women can take immediately after the presentation to move forward with confidence in their financial journey.
- Tools to Increase Engagement & Retention of Your Female Clients
- Directed toward financial advisors/planners to provide them with ways to communicate more effectively with their female clients.
“Money: It's a topic that many people shy away from, myself included. After hearing from Jayne Ellegard as our featured speaker for the Forum of Executive Women, I am reminded that my financial situation is something that will always be with me, so it is important to get engaged and take control of my own financial destiny! Jayne uses real-world examples and practical advice that has inspired me to be confident in my relationship with money, now and into the future. Thank you, Jayne!” – Amanda H.
“Jayne is an excellent presenter – skilled and approachable. She prompted me to examine my feelings and attitudes about money. Very beneficial!” – Anonymous
- Financial Empowerment for Women: Your Guide to Courage, Confidence & Wisdom!
- $14.95; quantity discounts available
“Jayne offers a unique mix of expertise, inspiration and compassion that will motivate you to get engaged in your financial journey! She has written this book with the reader in mind, explaining how to translate best practices into your daily life and how to confidently empower yourself to take control of your financial future. She is authentic and passionate in her mission to move women forward in a powerful way and she provides ample examples to “bring to life” some of the best principles for financial leadership.
Financial Empowerment for Women provides a refreshing approach to understanding the role money plays in your life. Readers will benefit from Jayne’s special gift for communicating the essential concepts women need to know when making financial decisions.”
– Richard K. Davis, President & CEO, Make-A-Wish America
Many of my events are private or aren't recorded so women can feel comfortable sharing their thoughts around money. I will include links to those events that are open to the public. Hope you can join us!
- Partnered with a top Thrivent advisory team to provide a 3-part series for select group of female clients.
- Participated in the "Find Your Power" virtual event with Ivy Kaminsky.
- Presented to the Women in Insurance & Financial Services (WIFS) group.
- Presented to the Forum of Executive Women (FEW) St. Cloud.
- Guest speaker for the University of St. Thomas Financial Planning class (3rd consecutive year).
- Featured speaker in Momentum Showcase© with Paula Carlson.
- Presented to the Women in IT Night Out (WITNO) group.
- Monthly speaker for the Aging But Dangerous (ABD) Membership group and special guest on the ABD Friday Happy Hour.
- Lunch 'N Learn for Xcel Energy's Women's Interest Network (WIN) group.
- Featured speaker in Momentum Showcase© with Paula Carlson.
- Monthly speaker for the Aging But Dangerous (ABD) Membership group.
- Guest segment on KARE 11 Saturday Morning show with Karla Hult; April 3.
- Guest segment on "Twin Cities Live"; April 6.
- Featured guest on Shannon Foreman's "Thrive For[e]ward" podcast; April 6.
- Aging But Dangerous (ABD)
- Newsletter Feature Member Interview
- Membership Group monthly financial speaker
- Radio show guest on WJON Morning News Watch in St. Cloud, MN with Jay Caldwell; April 7.
- Industry expert on Her Next Play's Career Chalk Talk with Audra Emerson; April 7 on Instagram Live.
- Article in the International Falls Journal (my hometown paper!); April 8.
- Article in the MN Sun Sailor; April 8.
- Ellegant Wealth book launch party with emcee Jasmine Stringer; April 8.
- Radio show guest on KDAL Radio Duluth, MN "Talk of the Town" with Tracy Lundeen; April 10.
- Featured guest on the Cat Breet "More Money, Freedom & Fun" show; April 13 at 8:00am CDT on LinkedIn Live.
- Article in the Duluth News Tribune; April 14.
- Radio show guest on WAMV-AM in Roanoke, Virginia; April 19.
- Radio show guest on WTVR in Grand Rapids, Michigan; April 22.
Minnesota Gift Planning Association virtual panel discussion; May 19.
Champions of R.I.S.K. podcast with Michael Kithcart; May 19.
- Old National Wealth Management virtual women's event, Discover Your Financial Brilliance!; May 20.
Having a Broader Social Impact with Your Personal Wealth virtual panel discussion; May 25.
- Financial Wellness for Women - Six Week Challenge; Begins June 15.
- Minnesota Bank & Trust virtual women's event, Financial Empowerment for Women; June 2.
- Private 3-part series with the Women's Foundation of Minnesota; June 16, July 14, August 18.
- Dress for Success presentations; June 10 and July 15.
- Rebecca Hall Gruyter Radio Show; August 5.
- Boulay 3-Part Series; September 29, October 6 & 27
- Southeastern Trust in Chattanooga, TN; October 19.
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) Conference; October 26.
- Root of Your Health podcast; Date To Be Announced.
- Soon to be announced; April 8.
Always looking for new partners and more ways to transform women's financial lives! Please keep Ellegant Wealth in mind for YOUR next client, organization or association event.
Videos and Articles
Plymouth Financial Coach hopes to empower more women through book
Written By: Kristen Miller, Minnesota Sun Sailor
The Memo: Women can be financially literate, too
Written By: Laura Butterbrodt, Duluth News Tribune
Becoming a Financial Coach in Midlife: Jayne’s Story
By Hélène T Stelian, Hélène T Stelian Coaching, Empowering Women in MidLife
Girl Scouts River Valleys
Conversations for Changemakers
Invest in Yourself, Invest in Your Community
Additional Presentations & Events
Inaugural Featured Speaker February 2021
Forum of Executive Women
February 2021 Meeting
Women & Money Fireside Chat
With Tiffany Mattick
Women In Networking (WIN)
Women & Money Presentation
Rediscovering U (Minneapolis and Roseville Chapters)
Financial Confidence Presentation
The Transition Network (Chicago Chapter)
Ham & Eggs
Virtual Lunchtime Learning
Advisor Presentation with Katie Spencer
Money Chat with Jean
Aging But Dangerous
Women & Money Mini Master-Mind
With Julie Delene
Give to Honor Her
What can one woman do? Change the World. #givetohonorher
Well Connected Twin Cities
Money Values & Beliefs Workshop
Mall of America